LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 28, 2015

Internet Bots

I am always amazed that there are blogs that get 5000 hits a day. I try so hard and the best I can manage is about 1100 a day. On a few occasions (very few), the blog counter went up to 16,000 hits but it is really very rare.

Whatever it is, even a blog with rather low traffic like mine gets badly spammed by Internet Bots. 

For about a year or two, I had to disable the Comments section and disallow commenting because Internet Bots were leaving comments on every post with dubious links to diverse services. It became such a chore to delete these spam comments that I simply decided to disallow Comments.





I've now allowed Comments again and watch with bated breath whether I will get Bot Spammed again.


No comments: