LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gelang Patah Grocery Store

The Husband was quite disapproving when I proposed to go to the neighbourhood grocery store. The facade did not look like much. However, it is a very neat and well-organised shop with all the essentials.

Now I know where to go when I run out of basic essentials in JB. Cheapo is as cheapo does I guess. The Husband and I will grow old one day. It will be hard to sustain the costs of retiring in Singapore. One really has to be very wealthy to retire in Singapore. It makes me feel more secure to know that in a pinch, I can stretch my dollar in little shops like these... still eat fresh veggies and seafood. Hopefully, in 20 years time, such shops offering such value will still exist in Gelang Patah.

Anyways, I intend to poke around the Gelang Patah wet markets for fresh local produce.

Shop looks a bit doubtful.

Up close, they have seafood.... not sure how fresh though...

Their veggies look good. These are all locally grown and look fresh. Maybe they are organic too? Maybe?

Quite well-organised right?



No comments: