LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Recipe for Low Carb Almond Bread

This post is for Blurting.

250g of Bread Flour
250g of Damp Almond Flour OR 125g of Dry Almond Flour
230ml of warm water
6 tablespoons of olive oil
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of yeast
1 pinch of salt

(1) Dissolve sugar in warm water and add olive oil.
(2) Pour mixture into the bread maker.
(3) Pour in almond flour.
(4) Put in pinch of salt.
(5) Pour in bread flour
(6) Pour in yeast.

Do note that the sequence of adding ingredients is important when using a breadmaker. I usually set the breadmaker for crusty bread.

4 comments:

Blur Ting said...

Thanks Petunia! I am going to make this soon!

Rachel Tan said...

Yum! Please pardon my ignorance - why is this low carb? Because there's almond flour? Can we substitute bread flour with gulp, wholemeal flour?

Petunia Lee said...

Ting - Let me know how it turns out with store bought almond flour!

Petunia Lee said...

Rachel - I've not tried with wholemeal flour... maybe you can try? I make this because I always have tonnes of almond pulp left after making almond milk.